Re: Confusion - message from con chair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 21:41:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Tammy Coxen writes:
How many people are coming?

I'm trying to determine that, but probably about 10. That's how many we had at
Contraption. Not all of them were there the whole time.

I can probably supply the tables ... (3 ft x 6 ft variety)

Are you sure they're 3 x 6 and not 2 1/2 x 8? The latter seems to be banquet
table size. The distinction may not seem important, but we might be planning
the layout in enough detail in advance that we'll need to know within a few
inches the dimensions we'll be working with.

Yes need to know exact to plan out(not me however:-)  ) the design.

You should be able to have 10-12 no problem.

10 3' x 6' tables placed side-to-side would give us a 30' x 6' display space,
which we could sit behind. Folks, is that enough? That's a lot more than we had
at Contraption, and about 1/3 what we had at GATS. I don't see a rail yard in
the space display, or a downtown full of large buildings, so it sounds like a
lot of space.

Ya that is alot this sounds like it could be alot of fun.Maybe even i'll
build a classic style space building like those from the early 80's.
Skirting is a bigger issues

Did we keep the skirts from GATS?
Yes we did.Steve and Kristen have them i beleive.