Re: Confusion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 18:56:38 GMT

Tony Hedglen wrote:

O.K. It looks like we all can share a room. If it costs around 90 to a 100
It will cost us about 10-12 bucks each a night. That sounds good to me. I’m
also willing to plan the layout if I knew the sizes of the tables.

I'll get you that info asap.I think this sounds like fun. I’m going to try to make
buildings to fit in

GATS and Confusion. I also think having a historical site with castle stuff
would be cool. Like someone wanted to have a representation of a castle in
the new settlement (museum). Well anyway I’m thinking of a ship landing
port, museum (castle) (could also used for GATS), downtown skyscrapers,
train storage area, military base, and greenery park thing. Ideas are welcome.

Ooh - castles are cool, too.  ConFusion's not just about science fiction - fantasy
is also part of our genre, so swords and sorcery stuff can work too (not to
mention time travel...).

Tammy