Re: Confusion - who's coming?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 18:59:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Eric Brouwer writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Tammy did say Fantasy (swords and sorcery). Can you do a "history of Castle"
the way I think I can do a "history of Space" ??? Not every set but a few
from different eras. Like I said I can make my 375 available (it's not
perfect but does have instructions) if heavily watched...

I could definetly add to this.  I have the royal joust from the classic era.
I also have the Black Knights castle, and the Royal Knights castle, along
with minor sets from both series.  I could also probably fudge some more
sets.  (We'd know they weren't 100% to Lego specs, but they would give a
good illusion to the untrained eye. ;-))  I have most of the Knights Kingdom
stuff as well.  Anyone have the KK castle they could display?  I should be
able to amass a few goodly sized armies as well.

Eric

Eric,

Is it possible I can give you a project for the Confusion display?

I’m thinking since you have a lot of castle stuff. Could you make some sort
of theme park or festive. Something like having the knights and others doing
a show for a crowd of people standing around. It will have to be a pretty
big area so I suggest making sections that fit together. Put the castles
around with tourists going though. Pretty much I’m asking you to make a
tourist trap. Is this Possible? Do you have green base plates? Do you have
the parts? Try to find out how many base plates you would think this thing
might take up and let me know. Now if you have a ton of castle stuff then we
might make two displays. I have castle stuff also. I think a lot of the
other members do too. So let me know what you think.

Tony