Re: Confusion - message from con chair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 18:47:21 GMT

Tammy,

I'm on the list now, so if anyone has any other questions about the
convention, feel free to ask.

Hi! Thanks for posting, it always helps people! : )

Anyway, we just want oto be sure of a few things:

1) Admission - what we need to do as exhibitors, etc.
2) The place we have our stuff is secure, it sounds like it is.
3) Space - I think you said around 1,000 sq ft.
4) Tables - will we get any, should we bring our own. Shirting, that kind of
thing.

We're getting ready to send our our promotional mailing, and it would be
great if I could advertise your attendance!

Well, I am nuts, so I want to go for both, any others? : )

If you want to include a statement for us, you can put our website,
www.michlug.org, if you need anything else, just post! : )

Scott "I might wear a costume.... if it is a Futuron uniform! : ) "

Thanks!
Tammy