Re: Confusion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 19:01:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Tony Hedglen writes:
People who might attend the confusion thing:

Tony
Chris
Amy
Scott
Rick
I am still unsure, I foreward all information about ConFusion to my Mom for
her review. HOPEfully, I cna get an answer before Christmas. *grumble*

Jason +1?
Trevor?????
Lester?
Larry?
New members are welcome also.

O.K. It looks like we all can share a room. If it costs around 90 to a 100
It will cost us about 10-12 bucks each a night. That sounds good to me. I’m
also willing to plan the layout if I knew the sizes of the tables. Oh I
never paid attention to how many base plates fit on a table (length and
width). I need to know that in order to come up with something.
My parents might be willing to scrump the ten bucks a night...

I think this sounds like fun. I’m going to try to make buildings to fit in
GATS and Confusion. I also think having a historical site with castle stuff
would be cool. Like someone wanted to have a representation of a castle in
the new settlement (museum). Well anyway I’m thinking of a ship landing
port, museum (castle) (could also used for GATS), downtown skyscrapers,
train storage area, military base, and greenery park thing. Ideas are welcome.
What about the Gungans!! Oh the Gunganity!

Rick