Subject:
Proposed Layout to my USN complex
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 02:43:06 GMT

Here is my proposed United States Navy complex for the Jaunuary GATS show.
It will have at least one whearhouse, an office complex area, and maybe a
crane/dock area. AT the Stember 8th meething or whatever, I (if you can
spare) need 2 straights and 4 curves. I am in the process of aquiring that
many blue baseplates. I have the road plates. But that is the first version
of the layout, another version is just a straight line accross where the
complex is to the water. Included is the track designer file so you can edit
it if you want.

http://confed.8m.com/USNcomplexlayout.jpg
http://confed.8m.com/USNbaselayout.tdl

LMKWYT

Rick "Who needs Gates like on a Track crossing and USN logos" Hallman