Re: Proposed Layout to my USN complex
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 11:14:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Rick Hallman writes:
<snip>

Looks good!  But wouldn't a sub be covered when in dock?

Rick "Who needs Gates like on a Track crossing and USN logos" Hallman

I have a U.N. flag on lego bricks!  Will that do as a substitute?  >:^)  hee
hee ....Scott is probably slamming his keyboard right now...Seriously, go to
a hobby store and pick up a cheaper set of a model kit for a sub or navy
aircraft if all else fails.

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.