Re: Finally Completed - Big Basement Here I Come! : )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 01:19:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

It is official, Lynn signed all the papers last night, and we got approved
and everything, so we are official homeowners. It is a nice ranch out in
Oceola, about halfway between South Bend and Elkhart, so it will be a good
place to drive from. I get the whole basement for my LEGO collection, which
makes me very happy, as I finally get all my LEGO dreams realized,...

Congratulations on your acquisition of a LEGO(r) Storage Facility(tm). What
a lovely bonus that it happens to come with a house on top, eh?