Re: Finally Completed - Big Basement Here I Come! : )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 15:23:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Lester Witter writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Lester & All,

It has been said that buying a house solves the problems of what to do with
your extra time and money.

I have neither, but Lynn seems to, so good for her! : )

PS: Have you gotten your lawn mower yet? (Imagine going to a yard sale and
looking for something other than LEGO)

There are other things than LEGO?! I will probably get one, but not right
away, as we are not moving in til the end of the month.

Scott S.
--

Be sure and explain that to the grass

If you're willing to go non LEGO(r) with the blades an entirely satisfactory
robotic mower could be built using an RCX and suitable quantities of battery
boxes, wheels, etc.

However the downside is all that grass stainage on your Technic beams.

"Honey, mow the grass!"
"Just a sec, Lynn, I have to finish building the mower first!"

Lester