Re: Finally Completed - Big Basement Here I Come! : )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 14:56:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Lester & All,

It has been said that buying a house solves the problems of what to do with
your extra time and money.

I have neither, but Lynn seems to, so good for her! : )

PS: Have you gotten your lawn mower yet? (Imagine going to a yard sale and
looking for something other than LEGO)

There are other things than LEGO?! I will probably get one, but not right
away, as we are not moving in til the end of the month.

Scott S.
--

Be sure and explain that to the grass

Lester