Re: Finally Completed - Big Basement Here I Come! : )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 23:35:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

It is official, Lynn signed all the papers last night, and we got approved
and everything, so we are official homeowners. It is a nice ranch out in
Oceola, about halfway between South Bend and Elkhart, so it will be a good
place to drive from. I get the whole basement for my LEGO collection, which
makes me very happy, as I finally get all my LEGO dreams realized, outside
of finding 50 Futuron minifig packs at Big Lots or something for 1.99 each. :
)
Congratulations on the purchase of your basement. Does Lynn know that she may
never see you again? My wife kids me about that all the time.

Anyway, since I just consider y'all a part of my family, I just had to say
that! : )

Scott S.