Re: Finally Completed - Big Basement Here I Come! : )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 00:57:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Steve Ringe writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

It is official, Lynn signed all the papers last night, and we got approved
and everything, so we are official homeowners. It is a nice ranch out in
Oceola, about halfway between South Bend and Elkhart, so it will be a good
place to drive from. I get the whole basement for my LEGO collection, which
makes me very happy, as I finally get all my LEGO dreams realized, outside
of finding 50 Futuron minifig packs at Big Lots or something for 1.99 each. :
)
Congratulations on the purchase of your basement. Does Lynn know that she may
never see you again? My wife kids me about that all the time.

Anyway, since I just consider y'all a part of my family, I just had to say
that! : )

Scott S.
--

I guess it's an important step in our LEGO evolution:  We all move into
homes with big enough basements to house our obsession.  And if we outgrow

My wife and I are also buying a home, and I can honestly say that the
biggest selling point aside from "is the price good" and "is the house
itself built sound" was: "JIMMINY CRICKETS!  I GOING TO HAVE A LEGO ROOM!"

Way to go, Scott!  :^D

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.