Re: GATS Show - 2.5 weeks - I NEED A GREEN PLATE COUNT.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 21:45:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Peter Guenther writes:
Sorry this is so belated.  I wrote a response yesterday before class but
because I wasn't signed on to Lugnet, I needed to use email verification.
Right now, zdnetonebox is pretty nicely hosed and the support email isn't
working, so I couldn't get in to do that.  If anyone needs to write me for
any reason, please use peter@gunth.com  but only until I let you know zdnet
is up again.

1. I have 6 of the club's green plates and will be bringing all.  5 have
buildings on them.

Ok Peter.
2. My schedule's still kind of up in the air for that weekend, so while the
muster at Larry's sounds like a good idea, I may not make it.  I'll plan to
meet you guys at GATS shortly after setup begins at 3.  If plans change I'll
let you know.  Since I only have the four buildings (the McDonald's is the
one from the last show and spans two plates) I don't think this'll be any
kind of problem.

Thanks,
Peter