Re: GATS Show - 2.5 weeks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 20:22:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Chris Leach writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Peter Guenther writes:
If by staging you mean collecting all the buildings--I think we're better
off just doing that at the show.  When does setup run on Friday, again?
3p.m. to 9p.m. Peter.

So we will meet at Larry's around 2:30 - 3:30?

I'd push that forward a bit if we can, to say 1:30 - 2 because I want to hit
the doors exactly at 3 if we can. Although it SHOULD go smooth I'd rather
finish early and style back to my place and put some stuff on the grill (or
go out pub crawling) rather than go to the last bit of time.

2 is what i said in other post:-)
Not my call though... I'll be scrambling and tinkering with my models down
to the wire when we roll...

Hee i may bring a couple to work on at Bickfest.
My place is mapquestable. 300 Dogwood Ave NE Ada MI 49301

Cool.
I have some more annotated directions for the last bit (96 Lowell exit to my
house) if people want to see those.