Re: GATS Show - 2.5 weeks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 11:49:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Rick Hallman writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott E. Sanburn writes:
To All,

Well, sitting here getting some stuff together reminded me to kin of post
soem thoughts coming up on GATS. Feel free to add anything or comment:

1) Inventory - We would love to see this year go as smoothly as possible. Be
sure to try to get as much of a complete inventory as possible: Number of
tracks, roadplates, etc. Chris suggested everyone furnish their own area,
but I don't think that is feasible. However, I think we can keep zones
easily enough. If you need vehicles, plants, etc. let Chris or I know, maybe
we can organize it a bit better this time. My wife is putting stickers on
mine as I write.

I made the red Modern art structure located in GR and Need a spot to syick
it btw. But my two buildings are ready to place. The sub needs a Blue 32^2
plate but thats all. I have made the following MISC vehicles too: a bus with
'The Rapid' logo on it. The Rapid is GR's bus line. A fuel truck, the red
and black semi, the red/white/blue semi, and the small white parcel truck.
and a follow-me car in Chris's airpot. I am working on a semi-military
helicopter for the airpot as well, the hanger is going to be blue-ified this
weekend and weed out all the red so it matchs the backfrop chirs is working
on. I have been unsuccessful in finding my T-Road plates... assume they are
AWOL :-P. BTW I need ideas for my last building to do, plus a 32^2 green plate.
If no 32^2 plate can be found I will make a loading station for my semi's
with a spare roadplate with caution strips i got. I am making logos right
now to stick on the side of the fuel truck. ole chirs says Metro Airport,
but is that a logo or just a name?

Rick

Hey Rick if you keep on building there won’t be enough room in my car. I
guess I can strap one of your buildings to the roof of my car. Mommy look at
the Lego people having coffee on top of that man’s car. That’s nice honey.
Oh I know I could strap you on the roof and keep the Legos safe in my car.
Mommy look at the man strapped to the roof of that car. That’s nice honey.
Poor Rick. Just don’t smile at the train show an no one will see the bugs in
your teeth. Just messen’ with ya. I wouldn’t want to discourage building.