Re: GATS Show - 2.5 weeks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 13:39:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Tony Hedglen writes:
Hey Rick if you keep on building there won’t be enough room in my car. I
guess I can strap one of your buildings to the roof of my car. Mommy look at
the Lego people having coffee on top of that man’s car. That’s nice honey.
Oh I know I could strap you on the roof and keep the Legos safe in my car.
Mommy look at the man strapped to the roof of that car. That’s nice honey.
Poor Rick. Just don’t smile at the train show an no one will see the bugs in
your teeth. Just messen’ with ya. I wouldn’t want to discourage building.

I have a big tub and the hanger. thats all. :)

rICK