Re: GATS Show - 2.5 weeks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 18:58:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott E. Sanburn writes:
Rick & All,

I made the red Modern art structure located in GR and Need a spot to syick
it btw. But my two buildings are ready to place.

I am sure we can fit it somewhere. good thing to make something local! : )

The Calder ("le Grande Vitesse" I believe it is called) needs to go in a
small square or something like that in a downtown area.

I'd like to discuss staging a bit. I plan to take that Friday off and we can
stage at my house if people want to, or just meet up at the show.
How abou everyone meet at your house and we drive togerher to the show.That
way we are all parked in the same area.
I posted a request for people planning to stay at my house to drop me a
line. I only got one reply. I wasn't kidding, I do need to know all the
details if you plan on crashing at my place.

Larry, i will just rent a room for the 2 nights.So you can cross me off your
list of stay overs:-)