Re: GATS Show - 2.5 weeks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 19:54:30 GMT

Rick & All,

I made the red Modern art structure located in GR and Need a spot to syick
it btw. But my two buildings are ready to place.

I am sure we can fit it somewhere. good thing to make something local! : )

The sub needs a Blue 32^2
plate but thats all.

I will be bringing extra paltes, I have a few blue 32x32.

I have made the following MISC vehicles too: a bus with
'The Rapid' logo on it. The Rapid is GR's bus line. A fuel truck, the red
and black semi, the red/white/blue semi, and the small white parcel truck.
and a follow-me car in Chris's airpot.

Cool!

I am working on a semi-military
helicopter for the airpot as well, the hanger is going to be blue-ified this
weekend and weed out all the red so it matchs the backfrop chirs is working
on.

Sounds great!

I have been unsuccessful in finding my T-Road plates... assume they are
AWOL :-P.

Did you bring them somewhere? I might have them if you did!

BTW I need ideas for my last building to do

Well, another recoginzable Michigan thing woulod be nice. did you try to do
a Coffee Beanery? : ) A Vernors plant?

, plus a 32^2 green plate.
If no 32^2 plate can be found I will make a loading station for my semi's
with a spare roadplate with caution strips i got. I am making logos right
now to stick on the side of the fuel truck.

I have green ones as well.

ole chirs says Metro Airport,
but is that a logo or just a name?

It is the name of the airport, Detroit Metro Airport.

Scott