Re: GATS Show - 2.5 weeks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 19:44:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Chris Leach writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Peter Guenther writes:
If by staging you mean collecting all the buildings--I think we're better
off just doing that at the show.  When does setup run on Friday, again?
3p.m. to 9p.m. Peter.

So we will meet at Larry's around 2:30 - 3:30?
If it's ok with Larry i would like to shoot for 2p.m. the center opens to us
at 3p.m.We want to be there the minute they open the door so we can set up.