Re: GATS Show - 2.5 weeks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 14:19:44 GMT

Larry,

The Calder ("le Grande Vitesse" I believe it is called) needs to go in a
small square or something like that in a downtown area.

I think we can put it in Chris's center.

I'd like to discuss staging a bit. I plan to take that Friday off and we can
stage at my house if people want to, or just meet up at the show.

Staging? Man am I tired. What is staging? Boarding?

I posted a request for people planning to stay at my house to drop me a
line. I only got one reply. I wasn't kidding, I do need to know all the
details if you plan on crashing at my place.

You know my response, Larry! : ) I won't know my wife's schedule until JUly
13th or 14th!

Scott