Re: GATS Show - 2.5 weeks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 19:20:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Peter Guenther writes:
If by staging you mean collecting all the buildings--I think we're better
off just doing that at the show.  When does setup run on Friday, again?

No, collecting the people, doing any preplanning, going over enmasse so we
are all parked in the same place, etc, and can cycle one vehicle through the
entrance (if there is a drive in entrance, although I think there isn't). No
need for actually unload any vehicles I don't think.

It may not be needed, but I did want to make it available.
How about we shoot for 2p.m. at your house then Larry.Setup at the center
starts at 3.

As to people who said (in response to my housing planning request) "you know
my answer"... no, I don't. The only way to make it official is to drop me a
note. I need to collect an official list to give to Josette. Sorry but I do
need a firm answer the way I said...