Re: GATS Show - 2.5 weeks - I NEED A GREEN PLATE COUNT.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 20:15:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Chris Leach writes:
Peoples after the last show some people took home some green plates to build
there buildings on for the next show.The club owns 200 and i own 100.Here is
the problem....Steve Bliss has the clubs 200 and I have only 70 or so(Amy i
know you have a couple).So what i am asking is does anyone else have some of
those plates?

Can't we count on Steve for the return of his 200?
Hee Of course i'm counting on Steve to bring those 200 but what i am saying
30 of my 100 are AWOL.So......:-) Larry the grey might come in handy but
mostly we need the green.
I have a few (less than 10) but I have a good number of the larger 48 stud
square plates (more than 30) if that is of any help...