Re: GATS Show - 2.5 weeks - I NEED A GREEN PLATE COUNT.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 19:56:24 GMT

Peoples after the last show some people took home some green plates to build
there buildings on for the next show.The club owns 200 and i own 100.Here is
the problem....Steve Bliss has the clubs 200 and I have only 70 or so(Amy i
know you have a couple).So what i am asking is does anyone else have some of
those plates?Also even if you don't have mine or the clubs and have your own
please bring them to the show.I also would like it if you let me know how
many you are bringing.Right now our layout call for 300 or so green and if i
don't think we have enough i will have to buy some more for the club.Right
now i have to order some green curves already .CWLeach
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Peter Guenther writes:
If by staging you mean collecting all the buildings--I think we're better
off just doing that at the show.  When does setup run on Friday, again?
3p.m. to 9p.m. Peter.

So we will meet at Larry's around 2:30 - 3:30?
If it's ok with Larry i would like to shoot for 2p.m. the center opens to us
at 3p.m.We want to be there the minute they open the door so we can set up.