 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9018
Re: block scoreing....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 15:36:59 GMT

Wow. You found a mechanical way to separate the white blocks from the pit?
That's pretty impressive!

no... I mis spoke.  my EOAT is a simple mechanical device; it still uses
a light sensor to sort.

I think he was being sarchastic.

What I think we're all having a hard time understanding, is why this is such a
problem?  Just change your light sensor values.

Instead of looking for white, look for black.  Or vise-versa, whatever you need.
Mechanically, nothing is dependant on the colour, only the logic in the program.

So what's the problem?  :)

    Iain