 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9031
Re: block scoreing....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 23:42:06 GMT

I just said I cant tell the difference between ambient and good brick.

Okay, well, then you can tell the difference between ambient and black,
right?  So, set your sorter to always accept, and then if it sees black,
reject.

no.

Black is the good brick, and BLACK is the same colour I can not see.

Besides, why is this coming up now?  I thought you said a month ago you had
a sorter that was 100% accurate.  :)

    Iain

because it was bruce's fault.

he made me re-read the rules page and that's when I noticed I had been sorting
the wrong brick all this time.

--
Chris