 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9034
Re: block scoreing....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 00:13:15 GMT

Ok, Chris. I'll type this slow becasue I know you can't read very
fast...

Ralph,

I know where you live now.......

I'll wait a minute......

OK.  people, I want to thank you for your help (cough cough)

but the problem has been solved.

the reason many of you seem confused is because you don't understand how my EOAT
is set up.  its not  anything you can picture without me giving it away.

lets just say that David's post, indirectly triggered a thought that I'm coming
at the problem from the wrong way.

the solution is one i already tried but rejected cause I could not see the good
(black) brick.

now,  using the light at one end and the sensor at the other, any drop in light
that is higher then the "bad" block is by process of elimination, is a good
block and is processed.

on Sunday, when all the pics come out, I promise this will all make sense.

really.

thanks for all you help.

I now need to retool my EOAT