 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9024
Re: block scoreing....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 22:19:03 GMT

my LX sensor (..............)
dead on. it cant tell the difference between  nothing, and black.

Let's just say the Spybot internal light sensor have the same annoying
behaviour. But that nothing compare to the jamming shape of the 2x4 brick.

BTW do a score or -4 still beat a score of -5?  Can a bot that only bring white
blocks to the other side still pass the qualifying round?