 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9028
Re: block scoreing....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 23:12:47 GMT

Iain:

I like you. your a nice guy.... but in light of my previous post please accept
this for what it is:

Always reject, unless you get a value you
like,

are you a freak or what?

I just said I cant tell the difference between ambient and good brick.

right now, the EOAT is set up to auto reject.  but that was when I thought black
was the bad colour.

now.... A black brick is (for lack of a better term) !!!~invisible~!!! to the
tool.

I'll type it again.

having a brick of the colour i want in my EOAT, is like having it as the most
optically clear thing you can think of.

I hate this frigging game.

Chris