 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9035
Re: block scoreing....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 00:22:21 GMT

First, I don't think I'm going to have a robot for Saturday.

I've built and destroyed a number of bots in the last month. At this moment I
have absolutely nothing.  I haven’t given up yet, but, I’d have to say things
are looking bleak.

Why don't we make things easy (for a change) and flip the rule to count white as
+1 and black as -2. Or alternatively, let each contestant decide which blocks
they want to count as good or bad.

Bruce