 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9030
Re: block scoreing....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 23:34:56 GMT

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote:

are you a freak or what?

You know me a lot better than to need to ask that question!

I just said I cant tell the difference between ambient and good brick.

Okay, well, then you can tell the difference between ambient and black,
right?  So, set your sorter to always accept, and then if it sees black,
reject.

If it's a spining tyre that the bricks fall on, have it always spin one way,
then if it sees something it likes or doesn't like, spin the other way.  You
know what I mean?

Besides, why is this coming up now?  I thought you said a month ago you had
a sorter that was 100% accurate.  :)

    Iain