 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6904
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto/beep1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 13:24:50 GMT

Caulm, WOW.....

I can hardly wait.  I've got my bot built for this.  I managed to get it
down to 1 rcx.

the hard part for me was the code.  the programming space is just a bit
too small.  Right now I can get  the beep sequence in 64 "nested if's"
and 8 tasks and 2 watchers.  it works, but it takes a long time to
upload a new program.

My anti-beep time is .14 seconds.  i think I can get it down to .08
seconds but I lose beep accuracy.  we'll see!!!

DAVE, your run a muck bot will LOSE to my beep-tastic-3000.

Steve. save your gas, cause this one is MINE!!!!

I'm so there!

:)

Calum, what's first prize again?

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an on button?