 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6909
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto/beep1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 14:14:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
look,  I run this little oligarchy, Calum is just the token "face man"
He qualifies cause he is a better speller; and can do a half decent web
page.

Leader ship through mocking. that what i say!!

It's clear that Calum is running this little oligarchy.  He's done a great
job of pulling this event together with almost no notice, and I'm sure Chris
offered no usable help.

(I was going to compare Calum's and Chris' robots, but then I realized that
wouldn't be very interesting, because I've never seen one of Calum's, and
Chris'?...  Well, if you don't know, just ask that kid.)

"Has Chris posted his anti-beep time, yet?"

Do yo not read the news groups before you post???  Of course I posted my
anti-beep time.   and it'll take out any thing your robot  pretends to
call a dulcet tone.

Yes, but I'm trying out new tag lines.

Steve

Forget calculators, let's talk anti-?