 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6905
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto/beep1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 13:36:17 GMT

    rtlToronto/beep1: The Sound of Music
    the Fourteenth Toronto Lego Robotics Event
    Tuesday, April 1, 2003
Hope to see you there!

This is GREAT!  As it turns out, I'll be in town the day of the event for a
job interview.

I do have a program that plays "If I only Had a Brain", but I think I can
modify it by minimizing the tone changes, and adjusting the duration so it
will modulate what appears to be a single tone.

Or maybe I could improve the BEEP routine in my sumo/line-follower so it can
nulify the sound ommitions from 11.4 feet away.  Or I could just talk to
John about getting a Model BP1021.

Now if only I can figure a way around this rule: "Entries from Lafayette,
IN, will be immediately disqualified."  and this one "If a robot entry is
deemed as pissing Chris off, ... it will be removed from the contest"

Steve

"Has Chris posted his anti-beep time, yet?"