 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6921
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto/beep1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 17:48:06 GMT

its only 8:45 am an already the flaming has begun.  I can hardly wait
till sat.  this is going to be a fun game.

Well, if you wait until Saturday, I'll have already won with Runamok 2K
'cause the competition's today

Ahhh Dave... you spoiled the fun.... having Chris show up on Saturday by
himself....

I spent the last few minutes programming my RCX on my desk at work--I have
it playing the first 3 movements of Beethoven's 9th--am having a little
problem trying to get the RCX to handle the choral voices in the 4th
movement, however--I may need to add a Spybot just to handle that routine.\

I don't think that is permissable, if you add the Spybot, your entry will
have to be disqualified.  :(

Getting ready to go to The Big Smoke right now.  See you soon.

Good Luck Dave... :)

-who woke up to snow on his truck--best april fools yet!

well I was outside when the snow started falling...it wasn't a goodtime,
but at least I was making some money...

Ben