 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6937
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto/beep1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 19:34:15 GMT

Iain Hendry wrote:
No, argh.  I mean, I didn't get what was funny about the link to the pieces
on "Peeron" or whatever.  I saw a list of a whole bunch of pieces...?

That's the joke, there is nothing funny about it.  I was just trying to
make him think there was.  Just like there isn't really a spot on your
tie. :-)

Derek