 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6933
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto/beep1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 17:54:18 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

Well, if you wait until Saturday, I'll have already won with Runamok 2K
'cause the competition's today

By the way, Calum, I'm somewhat annoyed at the short notice. I mean, you
expect me to come all the way from Ottawa for 10:00 AM, when you only
posted the rules at 9:00? Hmm, maybe I could program my bot on the way...