 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6919
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto/beep1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 17:37:14 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

Someone ought to start a poll for best LUGNET 1 April spoof of the year...
so far this one has my vote (although you need a lot of context to get it,
it's tres funny).

My favorite is the Train Shed inventory.

Derek