 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6912
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto/beep1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 15:21:30 GMT

Hey Guys I'll be there shortly,
I have to make a brief detour, to get some more Batteries...

It appears that my robot, which is fully opperational (for once), has an
undocumented feature, AS I have been driving to work, on icy streets****
I have had to yell some profanities to the drivers who decide to pull in
front of me when I am 10 meters from there driveway....

Every time I swear the bot beeps... It turns out that the John Barns sensor
that I used also has a voice recgonition pattern that filters out the swear
words.... its #BEEP$BEEP#BEEP$BEEPing anoying, It has also disabled the off
button...

Anyway, I'll be there in about 3 hours. (it took me 2:15 to get to work,
regularly a 30 minute drive)..

Jeff VW
***** Mississauga's snow removal contracts expired on the weekend.
@BEEP#BEEP$BEEP%@BEEP#BEEEEEP$BEEEEeeeeep%beeee.....$ There goes the Battery...