 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6927
Re: WHere is everyone??? Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto/beep1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 18:02:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

Hey!!  It's 12:45 and I'm alone here in the basement of LHS Library!

My RCX is beeping away, sounding forlorn in this big room, all by itself!

Where is everyone???

Dave, you think you have problems....  I have to load this play field into the
truck by myself. hang tight, I'll be right there.

--
Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?

Feel sorry for the poor sod that made it, all by himself!

Well, no, not really--was a good time making it...  welding *and*
woodworking (not necessarily in the same room)--good times were had by all.

Now if some competition decides to show up...

If not, that'll be 4 wins for me :)

Dave K