 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6903
Re: Monday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 12:38:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Trevyn Watson writes:
Iain, it's only 9:40 and already you're bored enough to post something
like this? Maybe you need a different job :)

You know, I feel the exact same way.  It's 3:02PM and I hate my job.
Really.  Trust me, while I'm making 8K more than I did at Nortel and I
finally have the title and position I had wanted (project manager), I'd
trade it for going back to Nortel in a second.

Calum

I rested all day, and went to work at 7:00 pm.  I finally got home this
morning at 7:00 am.  I will now rest.  I don't work again until Wednesday
night.  Last week I worked 42 hours in 4 days.  I worked a 8.5 night, and then
a 12 hour night...had 2 days off in a row, and then worked two 12 hour nights
in a row, and had 3 days off.  This week, I have work everyother day, and
have a day off in between M,W,F,S work with T,TH off, I don't know what the
next week's schedule is but let's hope its as nice as the first weeks schedule.

The pay isn't bad for walking a few times around the compound and seeing if
things are "normal", and then relaxing...(sitting around)
So I'll guess its time for me to think about getting some sleep. :)

Ben