 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6892
Re: Monday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:05:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Gerard Steenbeek writes:
Well I started work at 7:30, just had some coffee, so that is not too bad.
We just had a small but powerful snowstorm go over us. (I`m 30 km north of
london) I was inside at the time.So that was not bad either. So far so good!

Mail Woman should bring my new 8466 today, looking out for that, but in the
mean time I`ll be working.

You'll like the 8466, it's a nice set.  I have one right next to me here on
my desk at work.

Calum