 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6896
Re: Monday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:43:39 GMT

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 14:38:47 +0000, Iain Hendry wrote:

How's everyone else's Monday going?

    Iain
Me and the Missus are resting from our trip to New York this past
weekend. While there, we visited FAO Shwartz and the TRU in Times Square,
as well as what other toy stores we came across on the way, like Zany
Brany. I did not see ANY Mindstorms or Spybotics sets! Most interesting finds
were several copies of the Silver Champion (8548), Power Puller (8457),
Statue of Liberty (3450), and all of the new designer sets (max wheels,
etc) on the shelf! But 8548 and 8457 were way over S@H's prices (e.g. 240
vs 169 for the 8548).

Took lots of pictures and short video clips of the large Lego models at
TRU -- the Empire State building, Chrysler Building, and Statue of
Liberty. Not to forget the awesome animatronic T.Rex. Will post those
later, after I figure out how to download pics from my bro's digicam and
how to upload them to...wherever.

About to head out to pick up our little one from her auntie's house. That's my
Monday, thanks for asking!