 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6893
Re: Monday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:09:26 GMT

Learned what an M6-MX was.

Note:  It would be relativley easy to fabricate a Chair EOAT for an
MX-series robot.  The QuickChange plate comes up in line with the X beam,
which makes large part removal easier.

In other words, next LM-MX we build, I'm soooo riding.  :)

    Iain