 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6466
Re: SMASH up DERBY!!! date set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:19:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

<snip>

after all that we have 7 days to rebuild the tank into a last bot
standing robot.....

and then the train guys can have there little high tea, cucumber
sandwiches and switch points.

NOW is everybody happy???

:)

Chris

I'm always happy! :)

See!! :)

All these smileys all over the place means that I'm perpetually happy :)

Even in my always confused state :)

Now I just have to get away from whatever it is I do to build a
kick-heinie-ask-questions-to-pieces-remaining 'bot.

I'll start on something tonite.

Now, maybe a 'no-holds-barred' is a great thing, but may I suggest one hold
barred--we should have a size limitation.

I mean *I* can come up with a 4x4 'bot, but in an 8x8 arena--I mean...

So I'm open to suggestions about curtailing the size--say 18" x 18" x 18"

If not, then, well....

Daveisms!!!!!! :)
(you are fairly and justly warned...)

Dave K
-going back to my train layout/firestation