 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6435
Re: SMASH up DERBY!!! date set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 00:08:22 GMT

lastly, I want to do this event SOON!!!  so I figure Feb, 22.
I think that is cutting it a little TOO close.
Another week after maybe?

OK, how about this.....

monday Angelo can call his supplier and find out about exact order
dates... my only reason for doing this soon is cause MARCH 15 is king of
the hill....

I didn't want an event too close to march 15...

so I will wait till angelo posts how soon he can get them, then you have
a week to build after that.

I'm starting right now.... as soon as I put abby to bed..... BUT then
I'm gonna....

--
Chris