 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6452
Re: SMASH up DERBY!!! date set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 18:54:07 GMT

We're currently planning to run a non-public train workshop the March 1
weekend.  So if you *care* about where the Jeffs, Derek, Dave and Calum
are during the RC event, you might want to avoid that weekend.

WELL MOVE IT!!!

i called it first.

we have March 15.  as R13(?)

I want FEB22 or March 1.  do your train thing AFTER march 15.  your
little caboose can wait.  (smirk)

and I said i wanted a smash up derby soon.

don't make dave choose between train stuff, and COOL SMASH up DERBY!!

Dave gets very easily confused.

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?