 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6478
Re: SMASH up DERBY!!! date set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 04:57:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Bruce Sheridan writes:
Angelo just delivered the 8475. That's service...Thanks Angelo.

Magno, prepare to lose!

I interrupt this Lego Robotics trash talk to inform non GTA readers than
Bruce and Chris are in fact, good friends, and this is only the banter we
usually have precompetition. (I was recently told by some non Toronto folk
that "You guys seem so mean to each other!")

That all said, when is this match of the 8475's?

Calum