 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6433
Re: SMASH up DERBY!!! date set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 23:47:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
lastly, I want to do this event SOON!!!  so I figure Feb, 22.

you up for a little smash and grab.... Dave? ready to take your barbie
out of her car?  how 'bout you Bruce... think you can handle it? or are
you still timing your showers??

I want to participate, however, I'm constrained by delivery of the 8475 (and
then some time to build and learn to drive). Angelo is constrained by how
quickly Lego can fulfill his orders. So, I want to do it, but, Feb 22 may be
a bit too early.