 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6488
Re: SMASH up DERBY!!! date set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 19:15:52 GMT

the list as I have it:

Dave (the ego)
Chris
Bruce (the simple)
Calum (the chicken)
John G (the... the... DAMN, I don't know enough about John to slam him)
Wayne (the new guy)

tent:

Derek (the coward)
Rob (the infirm)
Angelo (the supplier)
Jeff E. (the wrong)

:)

:)

:)

I hope all the non regulars notice the THREE smile faces. I'm just
goofing.  Daves not taking ANY of the personally. are you dave.

I mean I might get a call at home tonight from Calum wanting a written
apology for referring to him as a flightless bird... but that's just
calum.

I think Jeff E is not into the name calling.... (shrug)

what's a guy to do??

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?