 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6482
Re: SMASH up DERBY!!! date set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:20:10 GMT

Yes please, tea would be very good whilst I watch my 'bot pummel your 'bot.

Oh, Dave thou art so witty.  How do you take your tea?  Let me presume,
that you enjoy your tea much like your 'bots do, with TWO LUMPS!

I think Abby would have a better chance of winning than Chris's 'bot :p

CHEAP SHOT!

:)  <--  please note the smile

and speaking of cheap shots; after Bruce finish's his digestive biscuit,
I'd say that's the only way his bot stands a chance and wining.

--
Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?